We’d all like to think our cars will never let us down. But unfortunately, the reality is sometimes a little different. No matter how well you maintain your car, components can still fail and result in costly repair bills. All Integrity Cars come with a 6-month AA warranty as standard; however, you have the option to extend your warranty period for up to 36 months for an additional cost.
• 12 months’ free Basic Breakdown Cover# or an upgrade for Members^
• No limit to the number of claims
• Nationwide approved repair network
There are 3 different levels of cover available.
Our dealership offers: Protect Lite
• Protect Lite: Protection against listed components.
• Protect Essential: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus, key fobs up to £200 and in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav) up to £500.
• Protect Plus: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus, wear and tear up to 85,000 miles, diagnosis, oil seals, DPF or catalytic converter, key fobs up to £200, unlimited cover for in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav).
If the failed part is covered, our warranty will pay out for the costs of parts, labour and VAT for repairing or replacing it, up to your selected claim limit.
See the range of vehicle components covered by each level of warranty below. For full details of what each level of warranty covers, just contact us for a copy of our warranty booklets.
Not having the car serviced in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations may result in your claim being declined.
AA Warranty, is a trademark of AA Group of Companies and is used with its permissions under licence to Opteven Insured UK Ltd (Opteven) and Opteven Services UK Ltd. Opteven is registered in England (registration number 04801804) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under firm reference number 311375. Opteven Services UK Ltd Registered office: Oxford House, Oxford Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, England, OX9 2AH. Registered in England number 10843451. Calls may be monitored and recorded.